Буддийские форумы Дхарма
Буддийское сообщество

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи  ГруппыГруппы   КалендарьКалендарь   PeгиcтрaцияPeгиcтрaция 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВхoдВхoд 
 Новые постыНовые посты   За сегодняЗа сегодня   За неделюЗа неделю 
В этом разделе: За сегодняЗа сегодня   За неделюЗа неделю   За месяцЗа месяц 

Четыре Благородные Истины

Страницы 1, 2  След.

Новая тема   Ответ на тему    Буддийские форумы -> Буддистская философия
Предыдущая :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
test
一心

Суждений: 18706

12579СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 05 Мар 06, 04:30 (18 лет тому назад)    Четыре Благородные Истины Ответ с цитатой

Если верить Щербатскому то Благородные Истины вовсе не Благородные, а Благородного (Истины Благородного). Ну да я не про это.

Вторая Истина - dukkha samudaya - истина о причине страдания. Так ли это?

1. Имеется ввиду первопричина страдания? Разве страдание не безпричинно? Разве там причина, а не условия?

2. http://www.deepstreams.org/journal/i002/i002_01_NewWine.pdf
Здесь интересный взгляд на 4 Истины, из них на вторую:
Цитата:
I have doubts also about Brazier's interpretation of the Second Noble Truth, dukkha samudaya, though he is correct, I think, in questioning the Second Noble Truth as simply "the source of suffering." Soothill and Houdus, in their A Dictionary of Chinese Buddhist Terms, translate "samudaya" as "arising, coming together." It is the everyday, every moment experience of pratiya samutpada--an inner emotion co-arises with things that happen. However, Brazier limits his case to things that are happening. How about the things that have happened, and our ancient emotional response to them, encapsulated in engrams that clog our arteries of vitality? How about the human condition itself? Certainly sickness happens, death happens, but how about their inevitability? That too is dukkha.

When dukkha is broadened in this way, then Brazier's interpretation of the Second Noble Truth begins to be credible. The Second Noble Truth is not the source of suffering, but the coming together of affliction and response. Is the response a reaction to the affliction, or is it in harmony? That is the key question.

Jean-Dominique Bauby wrote his book The Butterfly and the Diving Bell while paralyzed with a brain-stem stroke. He had the use of just an eyelid, and with that, and a communication system he and his caregivers worked out, he composed his story, letter by letter. That was a coming together of affliction and response. He was angry about his condition sometimes, but he used that energy. He was not simply reacting.

Gandhi and King experienced oppression and became angry. Like children on the playground, they reacted emotionally to things that got them down. However, like Bauby, anger was not ego-centered for Gandhi and King. They were concerned with what Brazier calls the "big story." But big story or small story, the conventional interpretation of the first two Noble Truths is indeed open to question. At the level of realization enjoyed by Gandhi, King, and Bauby, one does not experience anguish and then find there is a source of anguish. Affliction and response are fused. The energy of dukkha-samudaya redeems the self and all beings and world realization is enhanced a little. Gandhi, King, and Bauby found their own ways, The Buddha set forth his in the next two of his truths.
Т.е. вторая истина у него - "реакция на страдание".

И дальше ещё больше раскрывается в пояснении про третью:
Цитата:
Nirodha, the third in the Buddha's noble sequence is also commonly misunderstood. It is not the act of extinguishing of the first; it is not the elimination of dukkha. Rather it is the bulwark to contain one's passion. Affliction is the spark, the response is the fire. When it is confined in a fireplace, fire gives us warmth and a sense of being at home. Beyond the bricks, however, it destroys the home and can raise hell. The way of confinement is the way of using the fire.
Проводится такая аналогия: страдание-1я это искра, реакция-2я это огонь, 3я - не уничтожение этого огня, а вместо пожара заключение его в очаг который дает тепло. Тоесть 3я, это заключение.

3. В Махапаринирвана сутре Будда говорит, что
1) Страдание (дукха) - не знать природу будды. Как видим, не знать татхагатагарбху, это не причина страдания, а собственно страдание. Соответственно, 1я истина - узнать это.
2) Причина (самудая) - отрицать или ошибаться в истинной Дхарме. Наоборот, знать Дхарму и причину страдания - истина причины.
3) Прекращение. Узнать татхагатагарбху или даже сама татхагатагарбха - истина прекращения, иначе любая практика не истина, а нигилизм.
4) Путь (марга) - почитание/видение/постижение вечности трех (+ освобождение, т.е. четырёх) драгоценностей.
Наверх
Профиль Послать личное сообщение
Пламен
Ph.D., D.Sc.

Суждений: 1056

12586СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 05 Мар 06, 10:16 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Если верить Нагарджуне, четыре истины вообще неблагородные, так как не являются абсолютными.
test
一心

12596СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 05 Мар 06, 15:57 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Пламен пишет:
Если верить Нагарджуне, четыре истины вообще неблагородные, так как не являются абсолютными.
Кстати не уверен, что Нагарджуна именно так говорил. Насколько я помню, он говорил, что если не признавать обусловленность-пустотность то не возможны благородные истины, но не то что они сами обусловленны. А если это истины Благородного, то и вообще проблем нет.

Да и с точки зрения Махапаринирвана сутры (в 10 главе) вечными называются Три Драгоценности, освобождение и Татхагата, но не сами истины. Например первая истина - для того, чтоб правильно понимать страдание нужно знать его противоположность - вечную татхагатагарбху, и тот кто её познал уже может действительно видеть истину страдания - отличать страдание от не страдания. Разве здесь подразумевается вечность 1й истины?
Наверх
test
一心

12598СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 05 Мар 06, 16:12 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Приведу 10ю главу из Махапаринирваны.

Chapter Ten: On the Four Truths

The Buddha also said to Kasyapa: "Noble Son! It is not appropriate to term suffering as the Noble Truth [of suffering]. Why is that? If one were to term suffering 'the Noble Truth of Suffering', then cattle, sheep, donkeys, horses and the denizens of hell would also have the Noble Truth [of Suffering]. Noble Son! Whoever thinks that the extremely profound [gambhira] domain/ sphere/ realm [visaya] of the Tathagata - the eternal, untransforming Dharmakaya [Body of Truth] - is a body nourished by food, such a person does not know of the virtues and power which the Tathagata possesses. This [i.e. such ignorance of the true nature of the Buddha] is 'suffering'. Why so? Due to ignorance. A person views Dharma as non-Dharma, and non-Dharma as Dharma. Know that this person will fall into the unfortunate realms and repeat birth and death. This will increase the bonds of illusion and worry will grow. If he comes to know that the Tathagata is Eternal, one with whom there comes about no change, or if he hears the word 'eternal', he will obtain birth in heaven. And on gaining emancipation, he will actually see that the Tathagata is Eternal and Unchanging. When this is well seen, he will say: 'I heard about this in the past. Now that I am emancipated, I know this. As I was ignorant regarding the Ultimate, I have been repeating birth and death to no end. Today, I am enlightened as regards true knowledge.' If knowledge reaches this stage, this is truly practising suffering. There is much to profit from. One may well practise this, but if one does not know things to be thus, no profit will result. This is what is called knowing suffering. This is the noble truth of suffering. If one does not practise thus, this is suffering and not the noble truth of suffering.
    "We say 'truth of the cause of suffering'. A person does not truly know the Wonderful Dharma and receives what is impure. This is the case of menials. Non-Dharma is called Wonderful Dharma. A person annuls what is right and won't allow it to live. On account of this, that person does not know “’Dharmata“’ [essence of Reality]. Not knowing this, he repeats birth and death and suffers greatly. He does not get born in heaven and gain right emancipation. If a person has deep Wisdom and does not transgress against Wonderful Dharma, he will in consequence be born in heaven and attain right emancipation. If a person does not know where suffering arises and says that there cannot be any Wonderful Dharma or what is Eternal, and that all turns to nothingness, that person, in consequence, will repeat transmigration for innumerable kalpas to come, suffering all kinds of sorrow. If a person says that Dharma is Eternal and that there is no change, this is knowing the cause, and this is the noble truth of the cause of suffering. If one does not so practise, this is the cause of suffering and not the noble truth of the cause.
    "We say 'truth of the extinction of suffering'. If a person practises many things [teachings?] and the way of nothingness, this is non-good. Why so? Because this annuls all laws and breaks the true storehouse of the Tathagata. Any practice of this category is the practising of nothingness. One who practises the extinction of suffering acts against what all tirthikas do. If the practice of nothingness is the truth of extinction, there are tirthikas who also practise the teaching of nothingness; we must say that they too possess the truth of extinction. A person says: 'There is the Tathagatagarbha [Buddha-Womb - the pristine mind under cover of illusion]. One cannot see this. But if one does away with all illusions, one may indeed enter.' It is thus. By the raising of such a mind [i.e. by cultivating such an attitude of mind], one gains freedom in all things. If a person practises the Way of the hidden storehouse,  selflessness, and emptiness, such a person repeats birth and death for innumerable ages to come and suffers from sorrow. A person who does not do such practices may certainly, even though he might have illusion, soon do away with it. Why so? Because he well knows the undisclosed [secret, hidden] storehouse of the Tathagata. This is the noble truth of the extinction of suffering. Any person who practises extinction in such a way is my disciple. A person not practising the Way thus is one who practises emptiness. This is not the noble truth of extinction.
    "We say 'noble truth of the Way'. This is none but the treasures of Buddha, Dharma, Sangha, and right emancipation. All people say with an upside-down mind: 'There is no Buddha, Dharma, Sangha, or right emancipation. Birth and death are like phantoms.' They hold such views. As a result, they repeat birth and death through the three worlds [of Desire, Form, and Formlessness], suffering there greatly for a long time to come. If the person awakens and comes to see that the Tathagata is Eternal, that no change comes to him, and that the same applies to Dharma, Sangha, and emancipation, by this one thought the person obtains unmolested [unrestricted] freedom for innumerable ages to come and he may enjoy it as he wills. Why? Because once in the past, due to the four inversions, I took non-Dharma as Dharma and was met by innumerable karmic consequences. When I had made away with such a view, I attained true awakening to Buddhahood. This is the noble truth of the Way. Any person who says that the Three Treasures are non-eternal and holds this view of life, then this is a false way of practice and is not the noble truth of the Way. If a person practises the Way thus and has it [sees it?] as Eternal, such a person is my disciple. He abides in the true view of life and practises the teaching of the Four Noble Truths."
    Bodhisattva Kasyapa said to the Buddha: "O World-Honoured One! I now, for the first time, know and practise the great depths of the Four Noble Truths."
Наверх
test
一心

12604СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 05 Мар 06, 17:31 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Не такая простая для понимания глава поэтому хочу её проанализировать.

Chapter Ten: On the Four Truths

The Buddha also said to Kasyapa: "Noble Son! It is not appropriate to term suffering as the Noble Truth [of suffering]. Why is that? If one were to term suffering 'the Noble Truth of Suffering', then cattle, sheep, donkeys, horses and the denizens of hell would also have the Noble Truth [of Suffering].

Не следует называть само страдание Истиной о Страдании иначе бы все ей обладали, даже животные.

Noble Son! Whoever thinks that the extremely profound [gambhira] domain/ sphere/ realm [visaya] of the Tathagata - the eternal, untransforming Dharmakaya [Body of Truth] - is a body nourished by food, such a person does not know of the virtues and power which the Tathagata possesses. This [i.e. such ignorance of the true nature of the Buddha] is 'suffering'.

Думать, что великая сфера Татхагаты - вечное и неизменное тело Дхармы - это тело поддерживаемое пищей - тоесть не знать Татхагату - есть страдание.

Why so? Due to ignorance. A person views Dharma as non-Dharma, and non-Dharma as Dharma.

Это так из за невежества. Такой человек не различает Дхарму.

Know that this person will fall into the unfortunate realms and repeat birth and death. This will increase the bonds of illusion and worry will grow. If he comes to know that the Tathagata is Eternal, one with whom there comes about no change, or if he hears the word 'eternal', he will obtain birth in heaven. And on gaining emancipation, he will actually see that the Tathagata is Eternal and Unchanging. When this is well seen, he will say: 'I heard about this in the past. Now that I am emancipated, I know this. As I was ignorant regarding the Ultimate, I have been repeating birth and death to no end. Today, I am enlightened as regards true knowledge.'

Будда не формулирует, а традиционно приводит примеры что происходит в том или ином случае. В данном случае человек подверженый неведению относительно Дхармы испытывал страдание, но так или иначе родившись в благоприятном мире и обретя освободжение он по настоящему увидел Татхагату вечным и неизменным. Так увидев он говорит о страдании - "Теперь я знаю, что когда я был невеждой я бесконечно испытывал рождения и смерти."

If knowledge reaches this stage, this is truly practising suffering. There is much to profit from. One may well practise this, but if one does not know things to be thus, no profit will result. This is what is called knowing suffering. This is the noble truth of suffering. If one does not practise thus, this is suffering and not the noble truth of suffering.

Вот такое постижение есть практика страдания приносящая пользу. Это есть действительное знание страдания и истины страдания. Какое постижение? В нашем примере освободившийся человек обретший действительное видение Татхагаты и понявший, что не знание этого приводило его к бесконечным рождениям и смертям.

Вторая Истина о причине страдания объясняется снова на примере:

"We say 'truth of the cause of suffering'. A person does not truly know the Wonderful Dharma and receives what is impure. This is the case of menials. Non-Dharma is called Wonderful Dharma. A person annuls what is right and won't allow it to live. On account of this, that person does not know “’Dharmata“’ [essence of Reality]. Not knowing this, he repeats birth and death and suffers greatly. He does not get born in heaven and gain right emancipation. If a person has deep Wisdom and does not transgress against Wonderful Dharma, he will in consequence be born in heaven and attain right emancipation. If a person does not know where suffering arises and says that there cannot be any Wonderful Dharma or what is Eternal, and that all turns to nothingness, that person, in consequence, will repeat transmigration for innumerable kalpas to come, suffering all kinds of sorrow. If a person says that Dharma is Eternal and that there is no change, this is knowing the cause, and this is the noble truth of the cause of suffering. If one does not so practise, this is the cause of suffering and not the noble truth of the cause.

Человек не различая Дхарму принимал всё что попало. Не позволял рости благу. Из за этого не знал Дхарматы. Не зная этого рождался, умирал и мучился. Не получал благого рождения, не освобождался. Если у человека есть Мудрость он не преступает против Дхармы, в следствии чего получет благое рождение и освобождается. Если человек не знает где возникает страдание, утверждает, что не может быть Дхармы или вечного, что всё уничтожается, то такой человек (нигилист) в следствии этого перерождается неисчислимые кальпы и испытывает все виды мук. Если же человек говорит, что Дхарма вечна и неизменна, то он знает причину, и это есть Благородная Истина причины страдания. Иначе это причина страдания, а не Истина о причине.

Таким образом не различать вечное (Дхарму, Татхагату) от невечного (от страдания) - есть причина страдания.

Опять пример который надо расшифровать:

"We say 'truth of the extinction of suffering'. If a person practises many things [teachings?] and the way of nothingness, this is non-good. Why so? Because this annuls all laws and breaks the true storehouse of the Tathagata. Any practice of this category is the practising of nothingness.

Если человек практикует множество учений и нигилизм, то это плохо. Потому что это прерывает все законы и ломает сокровищницу Татхагаты (татхагатагарбху). Любая подобная практика - это нигилизм (по отношению к вечному).

One who practises the extinction of suffering acts against what all tirthikas do. If the practice of nothingness is the truth of extinction, there are tirthikas who also practise the teaching of nothingness; we must say that they too possess the truth of extinction.

Тот кто практикует прекращение страдания действует противоположно тому что делают все тиртхики (не буддисты). Если бы практика нигилизма (пустоты) была бы Истиной прекращения, то есть такие тиртхики которые практикуют подобные учения и пришлось бы сказать, что они обладают Истиной прекращения.

A person says: 'There is the Tathagatagarbha [Buddha-Womb - the pristine mind under cover of illusion]. One cannot see this. But if one does away with all illusions, one may indeed enter.' It is thus. By the raising of such a mind [i.e. by cultivating such an attitude of mind], one gains freedom in all things. If a person practises the Way of the hidden storehouse,  selflessness, and emptiness, such a person repeats birth and death for innumerable ages to come and suffers from sorrow. A person who does not do such practices may certainly, even though he might have illusion, soon do away with it. Why so? Because he well knows the undisclosed [secret, hidden] storehouse of the Tathagata. This is the noble truth of the extinction of suffering. Any person who practises extinction in such a way is my disciple. A person not practising the Way thus is one who practises emptiness. This is not the noble truth of extinction.

Если человек говорит - 'Вот татхагатагарбха. Её не видно. Но если избавиться от иллюзий, то можно в неё войти.' Это правда. Если взрастить соответствующий ум, то обретешь освобождение во всём. Если человек практикует пусть скрытой сокровищницы, отсутствия самости и пустоты, такой человек повторяет рождения и смерть неисчисливые кальпы и мучится. Но тот кто не практикует таких практик несомненно, даже имея иллюзии, избавится от них - если он хорошо знает невыразимую сокровищницу Татхагаты (татхагатагарбху). Это Благородная Истина прекращения страдания. Любой кто практикует прекращение таким образом - последователь Будды. Кто не практикует таким образом - (нигилист) практикующий пустоту и не знает Благородной Истины прекращения.

Знать истинный смысл (т.е. суть) практики - Благородная Истина прекращения.

"We say 'noble truth of the Way'. This is none but the treasures of Buddha, Dharma, Sangha, and right emancipation.

Три Драгоценности и освобождение - путь.

All people say with an upside-down mind: 'There is no Buddha, Dharma, Sangha, or right emancipation. Birth and death are like phantoms.' They hold such views. As a result, they repeat birth and death through the three worlds [of Desire, Form, and Formlessness], suffering there greatly for a long time to come.

Те кто отрицают Три Драгоценности и освобождение, утверждают что рождение и смерть - иллюзорны. В следствии этого повторяют рождения и смерти, мучаясь долгое время.

If the person awakens and comes to see that the Tathagata is Eternal, that no change comes to him, and that the same applies to Dharma, Sangha, and emancipation, by this one thought the person obtains unmolested [unrestricted] freedom for innumerable ages to come and he may enjoy it as he wills. Why? Because once in the past, due to the four inversions, I took non-Dharma as Dharma and was met by innumerable karmic consequences. When I had made away with such a view, I attained true awakening to Buddhahood. This is the noble truth of the Way. Any person who says that the Three Treasures are non-eternal and holds this view of life, then this is a false way of practice and is not the noble truth of the Way. If a person practises the Way thus and has it [sees it?] as Eternal, such a person is my disciple. He abides in the true view of life and practises the teaching of the Four Noble Truths."

Если же человек видит, что Татхагата вечен и неизменен, а так же и остальные Драгоценности и Освобождение, то такой человек обретает свободу. Потому что в прошлом (Шакьямуни) не различал Дхарму и получал неисчислимые кармические последствия. Когда он отбросил этот взгляд он достиг пробуждения к буддству. Это Благородная Истина пути. Любой кто кто не считает/не видит Три Драгоценности вечными - ошибается в практике и не знает Благородную Истину пути. Кто видит вечное - последователь Будды. Такой практикует учение Четырех Благородных Истин.

Таким образом Истина пути - верное понимание практики Трех Драгоценностей.

Bodhisattva Kasyapa said to the Buddha: "O World-Honoured One! I now, for the first time, know and practise the great depths of the Four Noble Truths."

Последний раз редактировалось: test (Пн 09 Июл 07, 05:53), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
Наверх
Пламен
Ph.D., D.Sc.

Суждений: 1056

12614СообщениеДобавлено: Вс 05 Мар 06, 19:55 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Осталось только доказать, что это слова исторического Будды.

А что касается Нагарджуны, ведь он доказывал, что возникновение, в том числе и страдания, невозможно.

test
一心

12635СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 06 Мар 06, 02:35 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Пламен пишет:
А что касается Нагарджуны, ведь он доказывал, что возникновение, в том числе и страдания, невозможно.
В том и дело.

1. Есть ли первопричина у страдания? Согласно буддийским воззрениям любая первопричина, это миф.
2. Есть ли непосредственная причина у страдания? Ну скажем ранишься и от этого страдаешь - непосредственная причина рана. Рассматривать такую причину было бы довольно странно. Полагать её великой истиной ещё страннее.
3. Следовательно. Истина о причине страдания, это ни первопричина ни непосредственная причина, а что-то другое, традиционно среднее между ними.
4. а) Нагарджуна доказывал обусловленность вместо причинности. б) Никакое самосущее страдание возничь не может, однако могут сложиться условия для восприятия страдания. в) Метафизическое страдание возничь не может. г) В соответствии с ошибочной философией/логикой страдание не возникает. я) Вот сколько возможностей Нагарджуне не опровергать возникновение страдания.
5. А ещё вариант - не может возничь то, что уже есть - страдание уже есть, присуще, беспричинно, т.е. "вечно". Однако оно и не вечно по своей природе - изменчивости.
Наверх
test
一心

12636СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 06 Мар 06, 03:14 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

В буддизме налицо такое смещение акцентов - сначала всё переводится в ум (так сказать 'читтаматра') - только происходящее в сознании и важно (имеет значение). Всё не относящееся к сознанию можно смело отбросить, из всех поучений все, что не относится к уму, можно отбросить (например из поучения о шести локах нужно оставить только состояния сознания). Своеобразный ключ №1 к учению. (Ключ №2 -- только происходящее в (или по отношению к) природе/основе и важно. Второй ключ сложно понять и т.д. Но он собственно настоящий, а первый это так подготовительный вариант.)

Согласно К1 - страдание (как мука) происходит только в сознании, и только сознание является его (страдания) причиной, а никакая ни рана и ни первопричина. Страдание есть вид сознания. Естественно такое сознание это не штука, не субстанция, а стечение обстоятельств. Никакое настоящее (реальное) страдание в сознании возничь не может. Что и говорит Нагарджуна.
Наверх
КИ

Суждений: 48654

12637СообщениеДобавлено: Пн 06 Мар 06, 03:28 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Цитата:
Ключ №2 -- только происходящее в (или по отношению к) природе/основе и важно.

Это Татхагатагарбха-свабхава-даршана только.

test
一心

12702СообщениеДобавлено: Вт 07 Мар 06, 04:07 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

КИ пишет:
Цитата:
Ключ №2 -- только происходящее в (или по отношению к) природе/основе и важно.
Это Татхагатагарбха-свабхава-даршана только.
А? Что?
Наверх
test
一心

12851СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 09 Мар 06, 11:53 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

QXS КИ QYD? 0307 QLK QRV
Наверх
КИ

12874СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 09 Мар 06, 16:41 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

"Главная основа" это важное понятие только для школы ТГ (метафизиков и реалистов).
test
一心

12875СообщениеДобавлено: Чт 09 Мар 06, 17:14 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Да с чего ты взял, у вас же есть паринишпанна всякая, да и реализм и метафизика, это только точка зрения. Ты критикуешь так же как критиковали читтаматринов. А ТГ - те же йогачаринские сутры, а значит и Асанга должен был давать комментарии и т.д. Вобщем не отвергай плоть от плоти.

Суммируя 4БИ по МПС ещё раз - все истины даются парно как различение: 1я - страдание и его отсутствие (ТГ), 2я - причина страдания и её отсутствие (Дхарма), 3я - прекращение страдания и его отсутствие (нигилизм), 4я путь (3Д) и его отсутствие (отрицание 3Д не последователями Будды).
Наверх
КИ

12896СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 10 Мар 06, 05:33 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

Паринишпанна это сознание без иллюзий. Татхагатагарбские тексты Асанги\Майтрейи в Китае, например, приписываются другим авторам. Так что считать их автором Асангу нет веских оснований. ТГ прикольная штука, но это другая школа, чем виджняптиматра.
test
一心

12906СообщениеДобавлено: Пт 10 Мар 06, 14:50 (18 лет тому назад)     Ответ с цитатой

КИ пишет:
Паринишпанна это сознание без иллюзий. Татхагатагарбские тексты Асанги\Майтрейи в Китае, например, приписываются другим авторам. Так что считать их автором Асангу нет веских оснований. ТГ прикольная штука, но это другая школа, чем виджняптиматра.
Какие-то тексты приписываются, но не все же. Ты небось возводишь йогачару к Ланкаватара сутре, но эта сутра говорит и ТГ. Асанга не мог этого игнорировать. Сам подумай.
Наверх
Тред сейчас никто не читает.
Новая тема   Ответ на тему    Буддийские форумы -> Буддистская философия Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
Страницы 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти:  
Вам нельзя начинать темы
Вам нельзя отвечать на сообщения
Вам нельзя редактировать свои сообщения
Вам нельзя удалять свои сообщения
Вам нельзя голосовать в опросах
Вы не можете вкладывать файлы
Вы можете скачивать файлы

Рейтинг@Mail.ru

За информацию, размещённую на сайте пользователями, администрация форума ответственности не несёт.
Мощь пхпББ © 2001, 2002 пхпББ Груп
0.031 (0.916) u0.021 s0.000, 18 0.010 [256/0]